Saturday, October 29, 2011

In the Making

Just placed my first order for yarn last week. I have the dye and I am gathering the nessasary tools... Still deciding on a Company Name. So far Berry Colorful Yarnings seems to stick the most.... Berry for my last name, Colorful because I plan to be just that and Yarnings because my darling youngest daughter calls all knitting things of mine "yarning".... Did a few searches and did not find any other companies that have that name, so maybe the feedback will be positive... I even worked up a business plan. Now the question is, "Will I be any good at this?"... Well folks I can tell you two things about me. I LOVE knitting and I LOVE good quality yarn. So why the heck not start dying my very own.

I will keep you posted on the latest happings... I will be taking  pictures along the way so that we can all share in this together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment