Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BCY at Vista Fiber Arts Fiesta!!!!


I am excited to announce, that I will have a booth this year at the Vista Fiber Arts Fiesta.The Fiesta will take place October 13-14, 2012 at the Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum, 2040 North Santa Fe Ave, Vista, CA.  Hours are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm both Saturday and Sunday. Here’s a link to the AGSEM page with map and directions to find us. http://www.agsem.com/hours-and-admission.php.

 

I have been very busy getting ready for the Fiesta, my dye pots have hardly had a chance to cool down. I am very happy with the colors that I have created and I am hoping that everyone will be just as excited with them.

 

I will be offering yarn for sale in many different colors and weights:

Fingering 50/50 silk Merino Superwash

 

Awesome sock

75% superwash Merino 25% Nylon

 

Lace MCN

80% merino 10% cashmere 10% nylon

 

 BFL

50% blue faced luster wool and 50% silk

DK

50% superwash merino 50% silk


Sport

80% super wash merino


10 cashmere 10 nylon


Aran

100% merino wool super wash


Worested MCN

80% merino 10% cashmere 10% nylon.  

 

Fingering

100% Merino Wool.

 

I am proud to announce that I be offering project bags from Stitch Neutral, that will be available for purchase.

 

When you sign up for the BCY newsletter, you will be entered in a raffle for movies tickets (you must be present for the drawing in order to win the tickets).

  

The first $100.00 purchase, will receive a free project bag from Stitch Neutral.  

 

There will be a spinning demonstration at my booth as well. The Spinner will be spinning 100% Merino superwashed Pencil Roving, which I have available for purchase.

 

There will be some very exciting things to come from BCY, please stay tuned for further updates on what I will be dying up for everyone’s pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment